- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Paper and Packaging
Designed as one of the most efficient specialty paper machines in the world, Koehler Paper commissioned Voith’s production line 8 at its Kehl mill at the end of October 2019, after a previous project time of only around two and a half years.
Nouryon has begun the engineering phase at its Expancel expandable microspheres plant in Wisconsin, moving one step closer to better serving its specialty additives customers in North America.
Valmet will deliver a new evaporation line 3 for Södra Cell Mönsterås pulp mill in Sweden.
BASF and the Swedish packaging manufacturer BillerudKorsnäs have cooperated to develop a unique home-compostable paper laminate for flexible packaging.
Packaging giant DS Smith has launched the Essential Solutions online e-commerce range - a simplified range of products designed to offer immediate solutions for organisations looking to transition online quickly and easily
Leading European thermoformer TEQ:Plastique has delivered a range of medical packaging solutions that are produced at state-of-the-art cleanrooms based in both the UK and Poland.
The Swedish pulp and paper producer, Rottneros, has selected ÅF Pöyry as partner for further efficiency development of their mills in Rottneros and Vallvik, Sweden.