- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Renault Group, a top automotive player and pioneer in the European EV market, and Terrafame, a company operating one of the world’s largest production lines for EV battery chemicals in Finland, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for a future supply of nickel sulphate.
With a patent pending BASF technology it is now possible to produce marbled serial components made of Ultrason using a standard injection moulding process.
National Highways will be trialling the use of graphene – a material only one atom thick - in its road surfacing to see if it prolongs its lifespan.
Official F1 global partner Heineken has unveiled the trophy design for the Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix 2021 and W Series.
Highways England is accelerating the use of warm mix asphalts as standard across its supply chain as part of a drive toward net zero carbon emissions.
BASF will build a battery recycling prototype plant in Schwarzheide, Germany, at the site of its cathode active materials (CAM) plant.
Nouryon has signed an agreement with Renewcell to provide specialty chemicals and engineering solutions for its new textile recycling plant in Sundsvall, Sweden.