- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Williams Racing, one of the most successful teams in Formula One history, has committed to a far-reaching climate change target.
Willmott Dixon has been selected by Oxford City Council to deliver an extensive decarbonisation programme, which will see four of the city’s leisure centres reduce their emissions by converting from fossil fuels to water and air source heat pumps.
Network Rail have worked in collaboration with Amey’s rail team to create a new overhead line tunnel drill, the first of its kind, that not only improves operational delivery but the safety of the operatives working at height.
Williams Advanced Engineering (WAE) has been retained by Whizz-Kidz to refine the DREAM wheelchair concept, which has been designed by children for young wheelchair users, showcasing the way in which technology and design can help overcome the daily challenges faced by young wheelchair users.
ZF and Aston Martin have been cooperating very successfully since the 1950s – the British sports car manufacturer is one of the oldest customers of the globally operating technology company.
A £15 million project will supply water to thousands of new homes and businesses in one of east London’s fastest growing districts.
Laing O’Rourke, working in joint venture with Ferrovial Construction (FLO), has completed the Northern Line Extension (NLE), with the first passengers now travelling on the new line.
High street retailer wilko has announced a major investment in the UK’s leading autonomous delivery company, StreetDrone.