- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Culham Centre for Fusion Energy’s operator UKAEA has appointed Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, to help design H3AT, the world’s first centre for researching tritium for use in fusion energy.
Ultium Cells, a joint venture of LG Energy Solution and General Motors, have announced more than $2.3 billion of investment to build its second battery cell manufacturing plant in the United States.
Hexicon, Swedish floating windfarm developer and technology provider and Bechtel are partnering to deliver large-scale offshore floating wind projects along the British coastline and abroad.
Two wind turbines and 15,000 solar panels are set to be installed on the Keele University campus through a new partnership managed and financed by ENGIE, to support the University’s pledge to be carbon neutral by 2030.
Construction works at SeaMade, Belgium’s largest offshore wind farm, have crossed the finish line with the last of 58 turbines successfully installed on 30th November.
Leicester St Margaret’s bus station is set to become the UK’s first carbon neutral bus station as its efficient new building designs have been submitted to Leicester City Council.
Thousands of solar panels have been installed at two AkzoNobel sites on two continents as the company continues to accelerate towards its ambition of cutting carbon emissions in half by 2030.