- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Balfour Beatty, alongside EDF, has celebrated a major milestone on its Hinkley Point C tunnelling and marine project, as the team successfully completed the breakthrough of the longest and final onshore cooling-water tunnel, at the UK’s landmark nuclear power station.
INEOS has concluded the largest ever purchase contract of wind energy for heavy industry in Belgium.
Waste heat from the nearby North London Waste Authority Energy Recovery Facility is set to be used to heat homes and businesses in the London Borough of Enfield after planning permission was approved for a new 60MW low-carbon energy centre and district heating network.
bp and Equinor have announced the formation of a new strategic partnership to develop offshore wind projects in the US.
Apple is investing in the construction of two of the world’s largest onshore wind turbines near the Danish town of Esbjerg.
A drone flew a 3D-printed part for the lifeboat system from the Mongstad base to the Troll A platform in the North Sea.
The Front End Engineering Design phase has been completed on the UK’s first waste plastic to hydrogen facility.
Air bp, the international aviation fuel products and services supplier and Neste, the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel and sustainable aviation fuels, have signed an agreement to offer an increased volume of sustainable aviation fuel to airport customers in 2020 and 2021.