- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Fibria’s new pulp mill in Três Lagoas (Brazil) starts operations ahead of schedule
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Construction works at SeaMade, Belgium’s largest offshore wind farm, have crossed the finish line with the last of 58 turbines successfully installed on 30th November.
Leicester St Margaret’s bus station is set to become the UK’s first carbon neutral bus station as its efficient new building designs have been submitted to Leicester City Council.
Thousands of solar panels have been installed at two AkzoNobel sites on two continents as the company continues to accelerate towards its ambition of cutting carbon emissions in half by 2030.
Balfour Beatty, alongside EDF, has celebrated a major milestone on its Hinkley Point C tunnelling and marine project, as the team successfully completed the breakthrough of the longest and final onshore cooling-water tunnel, at the UK’s landmark nuclear power station.
INEOS has concluded the largest ever purchase contract of wind energy for heavy industry in Belgium.
Waste heat from the nearby North London Waste Authority Energy Recovery Facility is set to be used to heat homes and businesses in the London Borough of Enfield after planning permission was approved for a new 60MW low-carbon energy centre and district heating network.
bp and Equinor have announced the formation of a new strategic partnership to develop offshore wind projects in the US.
Apple is investing in the construction of two of the world’s largest onshore wind turbines near the Danish town of Esbjerg.