- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
DHL Global Forwarding, the leading provider of air, ocean and road freight services, and TotalEnergies have signed a contract for a solar energy project in Dubai.
MAHLE Powertrain and Allotrope Energy have unveiled a new battery technology which offers ultra-fast recharging coupled with good power density.
Orbital Marine Power’s O2, the world’s most powerful tidal turbine, has commenced grid connected power generation at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC) in Orkney.
BASF has been selected by Cellforce Group, a joint venture between Porsche and Customcells, as the exclusive cell development partner for its next generation lithium-ion battery.
Juice Technology AG, manufacturer of charging stations and software, and leading producer of portable charging stations for electric vehicles, has won a contract to supply JUICE BOOSTER 2 to BMW Group production lines and the majority of BMW dealerships throughout Germany.
Innovative trials on the South East’s electricity network have set the foundations for a world-first short-term market for renewable energy sources.