- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Skanska’s Costain STRABAG JV, working for HS2, has unveiled the 30-acre logistics hub where London tunnels’ waste will be processed.
A multimedia app that will reduce injuries and save lives on construction projects across the globe has been developed by researchers at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Kybotech, the Nottinghamshire based manufacturer of sheds and garden buildings, has almost doubled profits following significant investment in the manufacturing process.
Saint-Gobain Glass UK, part of Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland has commenced a £30 million investment in its glass manufacturing factory in Eggborough, East Yorkshire.
BAM Construction North West has installed a nine-foot hand-crafted bronze statue of Mahatma Gandhi in front of Manchester Cathedral.
Balfour Beatty has launched the latest of its public policy papers, “A Better Balance: A Roadmap to Biodiversity Net Gain”. The paper calls for action to address the perceived tension between construction and the environment, through nine core recommendations.
Last week, the A14 Integrated Delivery Team, a joint venture between Balfour Beatty, Costain and Skanska, and design consultants Atkins and CH2M, announced the early opening of the brand new dual carriageway a full year ahead of schedule.