- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The Department for Transport has awarded funding through Innovate UK to a consortium to lead the UK’s first ever study on the electrification of long-range trucks with dynamic charging, using overhead wires on motorways.
Hyundai Motor Company has announced that it will begin a test operation of its RoboShuttle service on August 9th.
Volta Trucks, a leading and disruptive full electric commercial vehicle manufacturer and services provider, has confirmed the appointment of CPC Group, Europe’s largest composite manufacturing company, to develop and supply the sustainable and recyclable composite exterior body panels for the Volta Zero.
The first fourth-generation Fabia rolled off the line at Škoda Auto’s main plant in Mladá Boleslav.
Nissan has unveiled Nissan EV36Zero, a £1 billion flagship Electric Vehicle (EV) Hub, creating a world-first EV manufacturing ecosystem.
Tarmac and its rail freight partner DB Cargo UK have announced that the delivery of construction materials on a key strategic route will be powered entirely by 100% renewable fuel.
United Airlines has announced a commercial agreement with Denver-based aerospace company Boom Supersonic to add aircraft to its global fleet as well as a cooperative sustainability initiative, a move that facilitates a leap forward in returning supersonic speeds to aviation.
In August, DFDS will launch a new project to operate its first electric truck.