- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Nanoracks, in collaboration with Voyager Space and Lockheed Martin, has formed a team to develop the first-ever free flying commercial space station.
Building on its commitment to go all-in on electrification in Europe, Ford has announced that it intends to invest up to £230 million at its Halewood vehicle transmission facility to transform it to build electric power units for future Ford all-electric passenger and commercial vehicles sold in Europe.
British motorsport specialist, Prodrive, will be one of the first major teams in the world to compete with a new generation of advanced sustainable fuels in an FIA championship, when it competes in the FIA World Cup for Cross Country Rallies later this year.
‘Wing of Tomorrow’, a major Airbus research and technology programme, has reached a key milestone with the assembly of its first full-size wing prototype.
Doosan, the leading manufacturer of robust high-performance forklift trucks, has launched a new, highly versatile range of productivity enhancing electric reach trucks.
Mercedes-Benz is integrating the first brain-computer interface (BCI) approaches into its pioneering VISION AVTR concept vehicle.