- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Transport and Logistics
In the presence of key customers, Kuehne + Nagel recently inaugurated its first regional Logistics Control Centre for Integrated Logistics in North Asia Pacific.
At Solutrans 2017, Michelin solutions present 4 innovative digital services designed to help drivers and fleet managers get the most from their assets and their activity.
Rolls-Royce has extended its marine Energy Management solutions with a ‘cloud-based’ fuel consumption and carbon dioxide monitoring module designed to help shipowners meet the European Union’s Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) regulation.
CSX Corporation has announced that James M. Foote is joining the company as chief operating officer.
Wearable technology which could reduce risks to drivers and lone workers has been trialled by highways engineers working for leading service provider Amey.
MICHELIN solutions has been awarded a major contract with XPO Logistics, a leading global provider of transport and logistics solutions, to provide a tailored tire management solution across nearly 80% of its 17,000-strong European fleet.
SEGRO plc and Roxhill have today launched SEGRO Logistics Park East Midlands Gateway, a 700-acre `inland port’ which combines links to the M1 and East Midlands Airport with a major new rail freight terminal.
Jeppesen has announced a three-year service renewal agreement with Air Malta to provide Jeppesen's industry-leading FliteDeck Pro electronic flight bag (EFB) services on iPad, in addition to digital charting data and NavData global navigation services for the airline.