- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Transport and Logistics
Scania has announced a partnership agreement with Finnish company Ahola Transport to implement new transport technologies on Nordic roads.
RAM Intermodal Software, a leading solutions provider to intermodal tank operators, container leasing organisations and intermodal equipment traders, has launched the ground-breaking Tank Connect mobile app to boost the bottom line of businesses that use its market-leading Monitor4000 tank operating software.
Lower inventory levels mean lower costs.
Colson Group has launched an all-new digital caster catalogue, built by CADENAS PARTsolutions.
Everything on one screen: Dispatchers and fleet managers have things easier thanks to Fleetboard.
Kuehne + Nagel and Deutsche Messe AG, event organisers of Hannover Messe 2018, are set to continue their successful partnership.
Boeing has unveiled a new unmanned electric vertical-take-off-and-landing (eVTOL) cargo air vehicle (CAV) prototype that will be used to test and evolve Boeing's autonomy technology for future aerospace vehicles.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, has been appointed by China Communications Construction Company to provide site supervision services for the stations, viaducts, tunnels and depots of the East Coast Rail Link project.