- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Transport and Logistics
At the ribbon-cutting ceremony in Bogotá, Colombia, Kuehne + Nagel unveiled its first regional Logistics Control Centre (LCC) for Integrated Logistics in South and Central America.
The logistics unit of Noatum Maritime Noatum Logistics has just launched a new division specialising in the provision of specific, high-value services to the railway industry.
Virgin Hyperloop One, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), and AECOM have announced they are advancing to the second half of the Rocky Mountain Hyperloop feasibility study.
Systems and engineering technology company, Frazer-Nash Consultancy, has formed a new Transport and Infrastructure business group.
Johnson Controls Power Solutions has been awarded contracts to supply absorbent glass mat and flooded batteries to two heavy-duty commercial truck and bus industry leaders – Navistar and MAN Truck and Bus – in an effort to meet increasing electrical demands on fleets around the globe.
Intel and its ecosystem partners are showcasing a wide range of interconnected and intelligent technologies to enable Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions at Hannover Messe.
Passenger comfort means passenger loyalty. The cabin interior is the essential passenger facing element of the airline. Demanding passenger requirement and continuous technology innovations lead to more frequent interior refurbishment.
Daimler Trucks has handed over the first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers in Great Britain.