- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Transport and Logistics
Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Services GmbH has been offering connectivity services for Mercedes-Benz car fleets under the brand name "connect business".
At the IAA, ZF presents solutions that can help make trucks safer in inner-city traffic using a radar-based turn assist system to monitor the entire right vehicle side.
With the ongoing market growth for temperature-controlled shipments, Kuehne + Nagel is investing in its European Pharma fleet.
Kuehne + Nagel announces a partnership with Sincero, a Chinese automotive logistics group with a nation-wide operation coverage, to invest in a joint venture focusing on contract logistics for the automotive sector. Kuehne + Nagel will hold the majority share of the joint venture.
Amey has unveiled its new Front End Loading waste collection vehicle which will be operating as part of Amey’s waste collection fleet.
Global trade enabler DP World has signed a 20-year concession with an automatic 20-year extension with the Republic of Mali to build and operate a 1000-hectare modern logistics hub outside of Bamako, the capital and largest city of Mali.
As of August 2018, a new Logistics Hub in Santiago de Chile will benefit the growing pharma and healthcare industry in South America with a dedicated warehousing solution.
Avnet, a leading global technology distributor, has announced that it will begin to offer ParceLive, a real-time shipment tracking system, on a global basis to its customer base. The ParceLive service was developed by Hanhaa, a UK-based IoT innovator.