- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Transport and Logistics
Global-leading logistics service provider DB Schenker has opened its first low-carbon city distribution centre in Oslo, the new Oslo City Hub.
The UK, Midlands based Amco Group have been working hard throughout 2018 to strengthen their end to end plastic injection tooling proposition due to customer demand.
Sweden is the partner country of the world’s leading and largest industrial trade fair in Hannover 2019.
A pilot study to test silent overnight deliveries has been launched at six McDonald’s restaurants in Stockholm, Sweden using a hybrid truck from Scania operated by HAVI.
The Kuehne + Nagel branch in Toronto, Canada, recently obtained KN PharmaChain seafreight certification, being the 200th certificate globally.
We move to cities and do internet shopping: that destroys the market for private cars and boosts demand for buses and delivery trucks.
In response to the House of Commons vote in the UK, Dr Detlef Trefzger, CEO of Kuehne + Nagel International AG, emphasises the importance of open markets.
Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation has received an order for traction system electrical equipment for 520 cars for commuter trains (52 trains comprising 10 cars each) for the Taiwan Railways Administration.