- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Transport and Logistics
Wincanton has acquired over half a million square feet in property since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, as part of its ongoing growth strategy.
GAP Hire Solutions, the UK’s largest independent rental company, has placed an order for eighteen 26 tonne liquid waste tankers, following a recent announcement by the company’s Holdings Board that GAP is introducing Tanker Services as its newest division, bringing the total of GAP’s specialist divisions to 10.
Volvo Trucks is introducing four new trucks, with a strong focus on the driver environment, safety and productivity.
Highways England has released its first footage and images of a pioneering new vehicle being developed to eliminate one of the biggest risks facing roadworkers.
Renault Trucks is taking a critical step in the transformation of urban transport by announcing the signing of a contract with the Carlsberg Group to deliver 20 D Wide Z.E.
ASKO and Scania celebrate the start of operations of four hydrogen gas trucks with electric driveline and of ASKO’s hydrogen gas station in Trondheim, Norway.
Omniplus On, the digital service portal from Daimler Buses is launching its integrated online shop.
Bus operators across England are setting out a bold strategy to work with government to improve services, help tackle climate change and get a billion more passenger journeys by bus by 2030.