- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Transport and Logistics
Scania’s new battery electric self-driving urban concept vehicle is designed with the flexibility to shift from ferrying commuters to and from work in mornings and evenings, delivering goods during the day and collecting refuse at night.
Kuehne + Nagel is optimising its overland transport fleet within the scope of an initiative to increase road safety and reduce exhaust emissions.
Yale dealers Helmut Reiter and Ziegler Gabelstapler have recently expanded their rental fleet to include the highest capacity Yale truck to date.
From mid-May onward, customers with the Savonlinja bus company will be able to opt for a lower-emission journey.
Global-leading logistics service provider DB Schenker has opened its first low-carbon city distribution centre in Oslo, the new Oslo City Hub.
The UK, Midlands based Amco Group have been working hard throughout 2018 to strengthen their end to end plastic injection tooling proposition due to customer demand.
Sweden is the partner country of the world’s leading and largest industrial trade fair in Hannover 2019.
A pilot study to test silent overnight deliveries has been launched at six McDonald’s restaurants in Stockholm, Sweden using a hybrid truck from Scania operated by HAVI.