- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Intel has introduced the Intel® RealSense™ Tracking Camera T265.
Samsung Electronics has introduced its smallest high-resolution image sensor, the ISOCELL Slim 3T2.
Avnet has released the January 2019 issue of Supply Chain Navigator.
Samsung Electronics and KDDI announced that they have successfully completed a 5G test with real-time transmission of 4K ultra-high-definition surveillance video on a train platform, the first in Japan.
Leading cloud and blockchain innovator Shenzhen Onething Technologies Co., Ltd. has announced that it will unveil a new concept of shared computing phone-based smart device OneThing Cloud mini, at CES 2019.