- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Inmarsat, the world leader in global mobile satellite communications, is to introduce two new satellite payloads dedicated to the Arctic region in a partnership with Space Norway and its subsidiary Space Norway HEOSAT.
EE lit up London’s iconic River Thames tonight in celebration of the launch of the UK’s first 5G network.
LG has announced the start of sales of the world’s first 8K OLED TV with pre-orders for the 88-inch set starting this week in South Korea.
Nokia Bell Labs-driven industry group is building key enablers for fast 5G network based on smart light poles, which will form the digital backbone of future smart cities.