- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
EE lit up London’s iconic River Thames tonight in celebration of the launch of the UK’s first 5G network.
LG has announced the start of sales of the world’s first 8K OLED TV with pre-orders for the 88-inch set starting this week in South Korea.
Nokia Bell Labs-driven industry group is building key enablers for fast 5G network based on smart light poles, which will form the digital backbone of future smart cities.
Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner propulsion system has been put to the test at NASA’s White Sands Test Facility in New Mexico.