- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
Nulogy, the leading provider of agile supply chain software, is hosting a free industry webinar to demonstrate how digitalisation can make businesses more resilient in the face of uncertainty.
Burberry has launched a new Augmented Reality shopping tool through Google Search technology.
Siqura, the leading Dutch supplier of traffic surveillance, management and control systems, has delivered bespoke cameras and software for an integrated security solution in three major tunnels in the Czech Republic.
Ford has developed an ‘Emoji Jacket’, a prototype jacket created in partnership with industrial design specialists Designworks as part of Ford’s ongoing ‘Share the Road’ campaign.