- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- INEOS to make mega-investment in the port of Antwerp
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal has published its first Climate Action report in which it announces its ambition to significantly reduce CO2 emissions globally and be carbon neutral in Europe by 2050.
South Korean-based Horyong has chosen Strenx steel to manufacture its special purpose truck-mounted aerial lifts and ladder cars.
Since Hyundai Motor decided to go from regular steel to SSAB’s Hardox steel when producing the concrete mixers for their special trucks, the demand has surged.
ArcelorMittal has announced that it is one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality in the workplace.
ArcelorMittal has called for Europe to introduce a green border adjustment whereby steel imported into Europe has the same standards applied on CO2 as European-produced steel under the Emissions Trading System regime.
Nippon Steel & Sumikin Engineering Co., Ltd has announced that CTCI Corporation has awarded NSENGI with the core components of a new WtE plant in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.