- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal Zenica has announced the completion of a €30 million project to rebuild the Blast Furnace and upgrade other areas of the factory.
Tata Steel has started dispatch of ferrochrome branded as Tata Tiscrome from its ferrochrome plant located in Gopalpur Industrial Park in Ganjam district of Odisha on 18th June 2018.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation entered into a share purchase agreement in March 2018 with funds advised by Triton to acquire Ovako AB which is headquartered in Sweden and manufactures and sells special steel aimed mainly at the European market.
The trio comprising Poonam, Swarnalata and Sandeep Toliya, successfully reached the Summit of Mount Everest this morning as part of the Mission Everest 2018.
Steel manufacturers often encounter process situations that dramatically impact operations. Process fluids, greases, and lubricants can make a big difference by providing cost savings through enhanced performance, improved efficiency and quality, amongst others.
ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation has announced that ArcelorMittal’s subsidiary ArcelorMittal India Private Limited (‘AMIPL’) has submitted an offer in the re-bidding process for Essar Steel India Limited (‘Essar Steel’) in connection with the joint venture between ArcelorMittal and NSSMC to jointly acquire and manage Essar Steel.