- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
With its standardisation strategy and the C 22 UP machining centre from Hermle, the tool and mould making division of the WMF Group has managed to streamline die and tool production processes, thereby creating the scope for services for external customers.
For over three decades steel company SSAB has delivered steel plates to England-based My Inner Strenx members Kocurek Excavators, the industry leaders in the manufacture of demolition equipment.
ArcelorMittal Poland's plant in Kraków has produced more than a hundred bicycle racks made of steel obtained from old, coal-burning stoves which residents have exchanged for ecological heating sources.
Rotork has extended its CMA range of compact modulating actuators with new sizes specifically designed for reliable automation of larger linear control valves.
Chicago Pneumatic is delighted to introduce its next-generation CP3330 and CP3340 industrial vertical grinders to foundry workers, metal fabricators and MROs worldwide.
ArcelorMittal has announced that AM Investco Italy Srl’s transaction to acquire Ilva S.p.A. has been completed.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, with ArcelorMittal, has engaged in acquisition procedures aiming at jointly acquiring and managing Essar Steel India Limited.