- Unique research project to investigate underground storage of wind and solar energy
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
- Novartis and UC Berkeley collaborate to tackle 'undruggable' disease targets
- Quaker Chemical receives Ringier Technology Innovation Award in coating industry
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal operations in Argentina and Brazil have each been shortlisted for Steelie Awards in the Excellence in Sustainability category. The Steelie Awards, in their 8th year, are organised by the World Steel Association.
ArcelorMittal (‘the Company’) today announces a major US$1 billion, three-year investment programme at its Mexican operations, which is focussed on building ArcelorMittal Mexico’s downstream capabilities, sustaining the competitiveness of its mining operations and modernising its existing asset base.
The Roemheld Group has opened a new Stark manufacturing centre in Rankweil, Austria. This 6,000m2 building officially opened at the beginning of July and houses the latest manufacturing equipment and systems. This investment in technology includes new turn-mill centres, CNC grinding machines and a 3D measuring machine for use with large parts.