- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Steels, Metals and Tooling
ArcelorMittal plans to roll out a new sustainability programme across Europe, aiming to secure ResponsibleSteel site certification for all its ArcelorMittal Europe - Flat Products sites.
As automakers are challenged to improve safety and fuel economy, they continue to search for new materials to meet higher performance demand of body structures.
HRL Additive, a new commercial effort by HRL Laboratories, LLC, has secured the first commercial sale of its ground-breaking 7A77 high-strength aluminum 3D-printing powder to NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center.
Complex corrosion challenges just got effortlessly easy to tackle following the launch of a global range of high performance primers from AkzoNobel’s Powder Coatings business.
ArcelorMittal has been ranked first in the world in five categories relating to steel companies’ readiness for a low carbon transition.
Nouryon has acquired Zhejiang Friend Chemical Co., the largest Chinese producer of triethyl aluminium, a metal alkyl used in the production of high-volume polymers, such as polypropylene and polyethylene.