- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Paper and Packaging
Iggesund Paperboard has the two most valuable paperboard brands in Europe.
T.CON is a platinum sponsor of the upcoming International SAP Conference for Forest Products, Paper and Packaging 2018 (16th – 18th October), taking place in Prague.
Professionals who attend this year’s PACK EXPO International in Chicago, from 14th – 17th October, can learn about the latest smart manufacturing techniques aimed at delivering value across the enterprise.
Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, and its Cargo & Device Protection unit, the originator of the colour change humidity indicator card, introduce an industry-first innovation to better ensure that the integrity of dry packing that protects moisture-sensitive devices has not been compromised by high humidity at any time during shipment or storage.
The higher the product quality, the more important the quality control – and therefore the more expensive if the packaging is destroyed and the product can no longer be sold.
Constantia Flexibles Group has agreed to acquire a majority shareholding in the Indian film-based laminates producer Creative Polypack Limited.
“Businesses should not underestimate the impact sponsorship has on female-oriented initiatives,” says Joanna Stephenson, Co-founder of Women in Packaging UK, a group that connects, supports and recognises female employees in the UK packaging industry.