- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Paper and Packaging
Packaging giant DS Smith has launched the Essential Solutions online e-commerce range - a simplified range of products designed to offer immediate solutions for organisations looking to transition online quickly and easily
Leading European thermoformer TEQ:Plastique has delivered a range of medical packaging solutions that are produced at state-of-the-art cleanrooms based in both the UK and Poland.
The Swedish pulp and paper producer, Rottneros, has selected ÅF Pöyry as partner for further efficiency development of their mills in Rottneros and Vallvik, Sweden.
Klabin, the largest producer and exporter of packaging paper in Brazil, has awarded Pöyry with an engineering, procurement and construction management assignment to develop the Balance of Plant for the first phase of the PUMA II project.
WITT has improved data export and memory expansion of its OXYBABY 6.0 gas analyser with a MicroSD card.