- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
One of the leading UK plastic manufacturers has significantly increased its capacity through investing in state-of-the-art machinery and technology that will increase the businesses efficiency in delivering its services to its extensive portfolio of high profile clients.
It's ten years since AkzoNobel and McLaren first roared off the grid with their ground-breaking partnership.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced an outstanding intersection of nickel-copper sulphides at the Investigators Prospect within the Mt Alexander Project, near Leonora in the north-eastern Goldfields.
BASF has selected Harjavalta, Finland, as the first location for battery materials production serving the European automotive market. The plant will be constructed adjacent to the nickel and cobalt refinery owned by Norilsk Nickel (Nornickel).
The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Has announced that has formulated a Procurement Policy for the Sustainable Natural Rubber.
ArcelorMittal Mining Canada G.P. has announced a long-term funding programme to support mining and materials engineering research and development in the Faculty of Engineering at McGill University.
BASF Plastic Additives Middle East, the state-of-the-art production facility for customer-specific antioxidant blends in Bahrain, named Michael Wille its new Managing Director.