- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced an outstanding intersection of nickel-copper sulphides at the Investigators Prospect within the Mt Alexander Project, near Leonora in the north-eastern Goldfields.
BASF has selected Harjavalta, Finland, as the first location for battery materials production serving the European automotive market. The plant will be constructed adjacent to the nickel and cobalt refinery owned by Norilsk Nickel (Nornickel).
The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd. Has announced that has formulated a Procurement Policy for the Sustainable Natural Rubber.
ArcelorMittal Mining Canada G.P. has announced a long-term funding programme to support mining and materials engineering research and development in the Faculty of Engineering at McGill University.
BASF Plastic Additives Middle East, the state-of-the-art production facility for customer-specific antioxidant blends in Bahrain, named Michael Wille its new Managing Director.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. has announced that it is supplying its global flagship “ADVAN Sport V105” tires to Germany’s BMW Group for use as original equipment on the automaker’s new BMW X4 model.
Trophy Resources, Inc has announced that it has signed a non-binding letter of intent which contemplates a proposed reverse merger with Jiangsu Donghua Textile Co. Ltd a privately held company.