- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
The Holmen Group’s paperboard manufacturer, Iggesund Paperboard, has received the highest rating for sustainability in an evaluation done this year by the rating firm EcoVadis.
Cells form the cornerstone of life, and Lockheed Martin is researching ways to create the building blocks of novel materials.
Fashion label Seven Crash unveiled its innovative ‘Quantus’ collection of unlimited possibilities with its futuristic urban streetwear outfits at the Autumn/Winter New York Fashion Week 2019.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced further nickel-copper sulphide targets at the Mt Alexander Project.
Pöyry and Simosol have signed a partnership agreement to further develop combined offering in Smart Forestry solutions.
A team of chemists from the University of Houston has reported the discovery of a new class of catalyst to produce ultra-high-weight polyethene, a potential new source of high-strength, abrasion-resistant plastic used for products ranging from bulletproof vests to artificial joints.
Bechtel has received approval from Teck to proceed with the expansion of the Quebrada Blanca copper mine in Chile.