- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
BASF and Lactips signed an exclusive contract to market Lactips’ water-soluble, bio-based and fully biodegradable material.
Samsung has collaborated with urban style’s finest collective Wavey Garms to host free fashion swap events in Portsmouth.
What began as a promising vision in May 2017 has now reached a successful conclusion: the project “NextGenAM” will work on the development of a pilot production line for a next-generation automated “Additive Manufacturing” process for partners Premium AEROTEC, EOS and Daimler.
Adidas strengthens its commitment to tackling plastic waste with the reveal of FUTURECRAFT.LOOP - a 100% recyclable performance running shoe.
Daimler AG has acquired a minority equity stake in U.S. battery material specialist Sila Nanotechnologies as part of its research and development activities.
Arkema has successfully started up a Kepstan® PEKK plant at its site near Mobile, Alabama (USA).