- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
BASF Nutrition & Health and Isobionics are launching their first joint product, Isobionics Santalol, a new fragrance in BASF’s portfolio that is a convincing alternative to sandalwood oil.
Audi is now offering seat upholstery made from recycled material for the new A3 for the first time.
Tower Hamlets has become the first borough in London to get a ‘recycled road’ made partly from old tyres that would once have been destined for a landfill site.
Hanson is offering its customers a new range of reduced emission asphalt products to help minimise the impact of asphalt production and laying on local air quality.
Brewers pitchers Corey Knebel and Brent Suter have helped launch a first-of-its-kind partnership between the club and Racine-based SC Johnson to recycle the more than one million plastic cups discarded each season at Miller Park.
Flintshire County Council has been trialling the use of recycled plastic in asphalt to resurface a section of carriageway in Connah’s Quay.
Kingspan has launched a major 10-year strategy to play its part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by 45% by 2030, as determined in the Paris Agreement, and contribute towards the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Following the removal of one-time PVC packaging from their supply chain, Aquila brand and their parent company Taste International are pleased to announce a programme of evaluation and planning to deal with the recycling and energy issues around manufacture and use of industrial gloves.