- Unique research project to investigate underground storage of wind and solar energy
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
- Novartis and UC Berkeley collaborate to tackle 'undruggable' disease targets
- Quaker Chemical receives Ringier Technology Innovation Award in coating industry
Already anchored in its home environment, McInnis world-class cement plant in Port-Daniel–Gascons, in the Gaspé region, offers promising prospects for an economically deprived area.
Gensource Potash Corporation has announced that its underlying technology provider, Innovare Technologies Ltd, has received confirmation of US Patent.
Sibanye-Stillwater is pleased to announce that on 29th September 2017, it commenced production from the Blitz project, at Sibanye-Stillwater's operations in Montana, in the USA.
The foundation stone of Metsä Wood’s new birch plywood mill has been laid in Pärnu, Estonia. The greetings in the ceremony were delivered by the Minister of Public Administration of Estonia Jaak Aab and the President and CEO of Metsä Group Kari Jordan.