- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Audi is now offering seat upholstery made from recycled material for the new A3 for the first time.
Tower Hamlets has become the first borough in London to get a ‘recycled road’ made partly from old tyres that would once have been destined for a landfill site.
Hanson is offering its customers a new range of reduced emission asphalt products to help minimise the impact of asphalt production and laying on local air quality.
Brewers pitchers Corey Knebel and Brent Suter have helped launch a first-of-its-kind partnership between the club and Racine-based SC Johnson to recycle the more than one million plastic cups discarded each season at Miller Park.
Flintshire County Council has been trialling the use of recycled plastic in asphalt to resurface a section of carriageway in Connah’s Quay.
Kingspan has launched a major 10-year strategy to play its part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by 45% by 2030, as determined in the Paris Agreement, and contribute towards the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Following the removal of one-time PVC packaging from their supply chain, Aquila brand and their parent company Taste International are pleased to announce a programme of evaluation and planning to deal with the recycling and energy issues around manufacture and use of industrial gloves.
Skanska is trialling new materials aimed at reducing potholes and carbon to introduce more durable, futureproof road surfaces across the UK.