- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Daimler AG has acquired a minority equity stake in U.S. battery material specialist Sila Nanotechnologies as part of its research and development activities.
Arkema has successfully started up a Kepstan® PEKK plant at its site near Mobile, Alabama (USA).
The Holmen Group’s paperboard manufacturer, Iggesund Paperboard, has received the highest rating for sustainability in an evaluation done this year by the rating firm EcoVadis.
Cells form the cornerstone of life, and Lockheed Martin is researching ways to create the building blocks of novel materials.
Fashion label Seven Crash unveiled its innovative ‘Quantus’ collection of unlimited possibilities with its futuristic urban streetwear outfits at the Autumn/Winter New York Fashion Week 2019.
Emerging Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited has announced further nickel-copper sulphide targets at the Mt Alexander Project.
Pöyry and Simosol have signed a partnership agreement to further develop combined offering in Smart Forestry solutions.
A team of chemists from the University of Houston has reported the discovery of a new class of catalyst to produce ultra-high-weight polyethene, a potential new source of high-strength, abrasion-resistant plastic used for products ranging from bulletproof vests to artificial joints.