- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
K Group enters into cooperation with Alibaba to open a food online store in China.
Scientists from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) have invented a new process to turn spent brewery grains into a valuable product that can grow beer yeast.
Innophos Holdings has completed the acquisition of Novel Ingredients, previously announced on August 1st 2017. The addition of Novel Ingredients advances Innophos' Vision 2022 strategy by growing Innophos' Food, Health and Nutrition (FHN) portfolio, expanding its presence in high-growth nutrition end-markets and positioning the company to more effectively develop innovative ingredient solutions that better serve its customers.
Bayer and Quantified Planet, a nonprofit organization located in Vaxholm, Sweden, have signed a licensing and cooperation agreement under which Bayer will donate proprietary, crowd-sourced plant data from more than 70 countries about specific plant types, locations, occurrence and distribution.