- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Sentera has signed an agreement to bring novel University of Minnesota-developed corn nitrogen deficiency technology to the market.
Perky Jerky, The Best Tasting Jerky on Earth, has announced a brand refresh designed to connect with its core consumer, busy millennial moms.
This month, women across the country will be celebrated for their vital role in American history. In honour of Women's History Month, Stacy's Pita Chips have introduced limited-edition "Rising to the Occasion" original art packaging. The commemorative box set features three powerful designs representing Stacy's ongoing commitment to stand with women everywhere.
The International Rice Research Institute and Bayer have signed an agreement confirming Bayer’s participation in the Direct Seeded Rice Consortium led by IRRI.
BASF is on track to launch innovations from its crop protection pipeline with projected peak sales of €3.5 billion by 2027.
Johnnie Walker is proud to unveil Jane Walker, the first-ever female iteration of the brand's iconic Striding Man logo.
Following its recent global rebrand, GP Global, the integrated commodity needs, services provider and product manufacturer, has expanded into Agriculture trading and will be led by seasoned professional, Laurent Delcourt.