- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
With self-serve alcoholic beverage dispensing technology gathering market momentum, major brands may need to adapt to ensure consumer loyalty, says leading data and analytics company GlobalData.
The Wine and Spirit Trade Association’s latest market report shows sales of gin in the UK hit a record high at Christmas and Mother’s Day was expected to see sales continue to soar.
Aldi has pledged its support for WRAP’s new cross-sector initiative to transform the UK plastics system and tackle plastic pollution.
Ajinomoto Co. Inc has decided to amalgamate Ajinomoto Istanbul Food Sales Ltd., KÜKRE GIDA VE İHTİYAÇ MADDELERİ NAKLİYAT VE ÖZEL EĞİTİM HİZMETLERİ TİCARET VE SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ and Örgen Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş, all of which are wholly owned subsidiaries in Turkey.
Throughout history Pepsi has brought joy to each generation, connecting fans with the entertainment that has made the brand an icon in pop culture.
NFU President Minette Batters said: “High quality, safe and affordable British food is a public right and needs to be placed at the centre of Brexit negotiations.