- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Auchan Retail and Casino Group announce that they have entered into exclusive talks to build, in compliance with competition rules, a strategic partnership enabling them to jointly negotiate their purchases in France and abroad with their main multi-national food and non-food suppliers.
Australian wine took centre stage at ProWein 2018, the world’s biggest annual wine trade fair, with 75 wineries, 14 events and more than 500 wines showcased on the Wine Australia stand.
Nestlé today unveiled Milkybar Wowsomes, the first chocolate using Nestlé’s new structured sugar to reduce sugar by 30% versus comparable bars.
Independent craft brewer, BrewDog, has announced that it has purchased Draft House, as two of the UK’s leading craft beer bar networks aim to propel the UK’s beer scene.
Yoghurt is no longer spooned out of the pot but drunk. Breakfast is no longer just eaten at the kitchen table but also on the hoof. And it should all be as healthy and sustainable as possible.
Bananas are America’s #1 fruit; 90% of households purchase them weekly and the average American consumes over 25 pounds of them annually.
A new report commissioned by the Food and Drink Federation and the National Association of British and Irish Flour Millers from Global Counsel has revealed that the UK's food and drink manufacturing sector could face a hidden 'hard Brexit' once the UK leaves the EU because of rules of origin.
Carrefour, one of the global leaders in food retail, announced today it has acquired a majority stake in the start-up Quitoque, leader of meal kit deliveries, and one of the French pioneers in Foodtech.