- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Breedr, a U.K. startup that wants to help farmers make better use of their livestock data to improve profitability, has raised £2.2 million in funding.
Farmers are to benefit from improved farm management and performance from BASF’s fungicide innovation Revysol, the first Isopropanol-Azole being introduced to the market.
Just in time for the long, sun-drenched days of summer, Starbucks is offering two new Cold Foam Tea Lemonades, Summer Sunrise and Summer Sunset.
Smarter, not sweeter. That’s the philosophy behind YQ by Yoplait™, a new yoghurt made with ultra-filtered milk that delivers big on protein with an intentionally less sweet taste.
What’s that flying in the sky? It’s not a bird or a plane … it’s Super Hotdogger!
In an "experiment" gone horribly right, Doritos have become dinosaur-sized to create the world's largest Doritos: Jurassic Doritos.