- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Food, Beverage and Agriculture
Just in time for the long, sun-drenched days of summer, Starbucks is offering two new Cold Foam Tea Lemonades, Summer Sunrise and Summer Sunset.
Smarter, not sweeter. That’s the philosophy behind YQ by Yoplait™, a new yoghurt made with ultra-filtered milk that delivers big on protein with an intentionally less sweet taste.
What’s that flying in the sky? It’s not a bird or a plane … it’s Super Hotdogger!
In an "experiment" gone horribly right, Doritos have become dinosaur-sized to create the world's largest Doritos: Jurassic Doritos.
Barry Callebaut, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, and the Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD) signed a letter of intent June 4, to intensify the cooperation on sustainable cocoa farming.
Tate & Lyle PLC, a leading global provider of food ingredients and solutions, hosted its second annual expert convening on texture science 9th May and 10th May in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, USA.