- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
Hexcel Corporation announced recently that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ARC Technologies, Inc., a leading supplier of custom RF / EMI and microwave absorbing composite materials for military, aerospace and industrial applications.
Pöyry has reported nine consecutive quarters of improvement since commencing a group-wide strategic change and transformation programme.
United Technologies Corp has announced the completion of its acquisition of Rockwell Collins and the company's intention to separate its commercial businesses, Otis and Carrier, into independent entities.
Tower International, Inc has announced it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding relating to the sale of all of its European Operations to Financière SNOP Dunois S.A.”FSD”, a privately owned French automotive supplier.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, has announced that donations made to Engineers Without Borders USA will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $100,000, on 27th November.
Baltania OÜ has awarded Pöyry with an assignment for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services for the new Torrefied Pellet Plant project in Vägari, Estonia.
Lockheed Martin has launched a science, technology, engineering and math scholarship program for high school and college undergraduate students planning to pursue a major in engineering and computer science.
Pöyry has hosted an epic ‘Carbon Clash’ event in the iconic Finlandia Hall, Helsinki, in celebration of its 60th anniversary.