- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Siemens has intensified its cooperation with the EDAG Group in order to further promote industrial applications of additive manufacturing and to make engineering and production processes more efficient.
The Dometic PLB40 portable battery receives distinction for high design quality in the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019.
ACR Electronics is launching its next-generation ResQLink Personal Locator Beacons – the latest evolution of the world’s best-selling PLB.
A Purdue University team, led by Wenzhuo Wu, the Ravi and Eleanor Talwar Rising Star Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering, has created wearable technology to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Cutting tool and tooling system specialist Sandvik Coromant is introducing its CoroBore BC range of solutions, which comprises Tailor Made tools for high-volume applications.
RPI UK, the world’s leading specialist in precision positioning devices for high accuracy rotary and angular inspection systems, will be exhibiting at MRO Americas for the first time this year.
AT&T, Ericsson, Intel and Warner Bros. with DC will collaborate to use innovative 5G technology, coupled with edge computing, to provide MWC19 visitors with an opportunity to virtually explore a location-based mixed-reality experience.
Even before officially launching the new product, Compact Dynamic, Weland Solutions has received a first signed purchase order.