- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
A new festival dedicated to the latest sustainable technologies is to be staged alongside this weekend’s ABB Formula E race in Germany’s capital Berlin, inspired by ABB’s title partnership with the world’s first all-electric motor-racing series.
The John F. Kennedy Library Foundation, in partnership with Raytheon, is inspiring the next generation of moonshot thinkers with a nationwide, space-themed STEM challenge designed specifically for Boys & Girls Clubs.
Engineering, environment and design consultancy Sweco UK has bolstered its range of multidisciplinary services and grown its geographic footprint, with the acquisition of MLM Group.
Born Free, in association with the British International Education Association, has announced the shortlist for the 2019 BIEA International STEM Youth Innovation Competition.
Terra Drone Corporation and KDDI Corporation have announced a breakthrough in asset management by launching safe, fast, and cost-effective infrastructure inspection services using drones.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and construction companies – ENGIE Fabricom – has introduced a new organisational structure that will drive the business to reach its ambitious target of achieving a turnover of £150m by 2022.