- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Hexcel Corporation announced recently that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ARC Technologies, Inc., a leading supplier of custom RF / EMI and microwave absorbing composite materials for military, aerospace and industrial applications.
Pöyry has reported nine consecutive quarters of improvement since commencing a group-wide strategic change and transformation programme.
United Technologies Corp has announced the completion of its acquisition of Rockwell Collins and the company's intention to separate its commercial businesses, Otis and Carrier, into independent entities.
Tower International, Inc has announced it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding relating to the sale of all of its European Operations to Financière SNOP Dunois S.A.”FSD”, a privately owned French automotive supplier.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, has announced that donations made to Engineers Without Borders USA will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $100,000, on 27th November.
Baltania OÜ has awarded Pöyry with an assignment for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services for the new Torrefied Pellet Plant project in Vägari, Estonia.
Lockheed Martin has launched a science, technology, engineering and math scholarship program for high school and college undergraduate students planning to pursue a major in engineering and computer science.
Pöyry has hosted an epic ‘Carbon Clash’ event in the iconic Finlandia Hall, Helsinki, in celebration of its 60th anniversary.