- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- INEOS to make mega-investment in the port of Antwerp
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
By spring, the city’s highways contractor, Amey, will have created a digitised public highway network for Sheffield, with thousands of individual sensors communicating wirelessly via smart sensors deployed to the city’s assets.
The A14 joint venture delivery team, comprised of Balfour Beatty, Costain and Skanska working on behalf of Highways England, has announced that Britain’s biggest road project – the A14 – is set to open to drivers more than half a year early.
Morrison Utility Services, the UK’s largest dedicated utility service provider, has collaborated with its sister M Group Services company, PMP Utilities, to complete complex repair works on a leaking sluice valve on behalf of Yorkshire Water.
Balfour Beatty, working on behalf of Network Rail, has successfully completed the electrification of 77 kilometres of the Great Western Railway line between Bristol and Cardiff, a significant contribution to Network Rail’s overall Greater West Electrification Programme to electrify 275 kilometres of train line between Cardiff and London.
Ramboll has joined forces with Web Structures, a leading building design and engineering consultancy that has pioneered integrated design in South East Asia.
Yorkshire Water has awarded Clean and Waste Infrastructure and Customer Focussed Infrastructure frameworks with a combined value of £650 million.
HUBER+SUHNER, a leading manufacturer of components and system solutions for electrical and optical connectivity, has launched its fire-resistant RADOX OFL cable solution – providing the offshore industry with a safe way to reduce platform weight.