- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Yorkshire Water has awarded Clean and Waste Infrastructure and Customer Focussed Infrastructure frameworks with a combined value of £650 million.
HUBER+SUHNER, a leading manufacturer of components and system solutions for electrical and optical connectivity, has launched its fire-resistant RADOX OFL cable solution – providing the offshore industry with a safe way to reduce platform weight.
Balfour Beatty Living Places today announces it has been awarded a six year, £217 million contract by Lincolnshire County Council for the maintenance of highways assets.
Yorkshire Water has started work on a new £996,000 scheme in Lebberston to replace 1.6km of highly-pressurised sewer pipe.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £70 million contract to deliver Overhead Line works in the west of Scotland on behalf of Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission.
Babcock Team 31 has been selected by the UK Ministry of Defence as the preferred bidder to deliver its new warships.
The last of the 12 gas-fired combined cycle power plants owned by Gulf MP Company Ltd, reached its Commercial Operation Date as scheduled, on 1st July 2019.