- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
The 15th century Halberstadt Cathedral in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, is getting help from 21st-century technology: The Intel® Falcon™ 8+ drone.
Elfab Limited, a leading manufacturer of pressure relief systems, has announced that the company has won the SME Innovators Category for the Manufacturing Champions Awards 2017.
Nearly two-thirds of the engineering and technical workforce consider the recruitment of engineering and technical staff with the right skills as a barrier to achieving their business objectives over the next three years, results from the 2017 Skills and Demand in Industry report, published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
KROHNE Inc. has announced six new 24 and 80 GHz transmitters for its OPTIWAVE series of frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) radar level transmitters. The transmitters are designed for liquid and solid applications in a wide range of industries.
Carl Flint, who works on Amey’s United Utilities Contract, has won an award at the recent Street Works UK Awards 2017 held at the House of Commons.
The Nuremberg-based drive and automation specialist Baumüller has developed the new welding robot QIROX QRC-290 together with Cloos, a manufacturer of robot and welding technology. The new six-axis articulated robot can hold welding torches with a weight of up to 4 kg and impresses with very precise dynamic movements at a high speed.