- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Renewable energy investment company, Thrive Renewables, has announced plans to invest up to £6.5 million in the UK’s first geothermal power plant being developed by Geothermal Engineering Ltd.
Worcester Bosch has officially revealed its new and unique boiler prototype, which can run on 100% hydrogen gas.
Royal Mail Group, the owner of one of Europe’s largest fleets, has signed a deal with EDF in the UK, the UK’s leading low carbon energy producer, to deliver electric vehicle infrastructure.
The reliable and efficient power distribution network is an important building block in the construction of Europe’s largest and most advanced lithium-ion battery factory, to be built by Northvolt in Skellefteå in northern Sweden.
Norway’s prime minister Erna Solberg will perform the official opening of the Johan Sverdrup field centre today, and the Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Sylvi Listhaug, will also attend the opening.
Severn Glocon Group has announced a multi-million pound investment from energy investor Blue Water Energy.
The first platform of the WindFloat Atlantic wind farm, after being successfully connected on 31st December, is able to supply to the grid in Portugal the energy generated by its 8.4 MW wind turbine, the world’s largest installed on a floating platform.