- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
At Hannover Messe, the international trade show dedicated to industry, EDF announces the creation of “Hynamics”, a new subsidiary for the Group responsible for offering effective low-carbon hydrogen for industry and mobility.
Tekmar Energy has announced that Boskalis has selected the patented TekLink Cable Protection System Generation 8 for the Innogy Triton Knoll offshore wind farm.
One of the UK’s leading engineering and construction companies – ENGIE Fabricom – has introduced a new organisational structure that will drive the business to reach its ambitious target of achieving a turnover of £150 million by 2022.
Skanska has signed a contract with Fabege to build Scandinavia’s first zero energy hotel in Solna, Sweden.
Simark Controls, a subsidiary of SFC Energy, a leading provider of hybrid power solutions to the stationary and mobile power generation markets, has signed an agreement with Vector Controls and Automation Group, LaPorte, Texas.
An Earth Observation Innovation team from the University of Leicester is collaborating with PyroGenesys and a number of UK and international organisations on a project to generate off-grid electricity for remote rural communities in Africa starting with Nigeria.
An event celebrating the launch of construction of a combined cycle thermal power plant has taken place in Pancevo, Republic of Serbia.
WhisperPower has continued to expand the range of products available with the addition of new solar panels and charge regulators.