- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Fluor Corporation has announced that its engineering, procurement and construction project for INEOS’ new energy plant at the Grangemouth refinery complex on the Firth of Forth in Scotland is underway and has made significant progress.
Nouryon– formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals – and Gasunie have agreed to supply green hydrogen to BioMCN for the production of renewable methanol from CO2.
CEOs and directors from 32 of the country’s leading energy and utilities employers have launched a sector inclusion commitment to attract more diverse and inclusive talent into the industry, thereby reflecting the communities they serve.
Rolls-Royce has completed the installation and the commissioning of the new digital instrumentation and control systems during outages in 2016-2018.
Veolia Australia & New Zealand has been selected to operate and maintain the first Energy Recovery facility in the country: the Kwinana Project.
Fluor Corporation has announced that Lisa Davies, project engineering manager, was named a Global Energy Awards Rising Star finalist by S&P Global Platts.
Northern California energy authority RCEA and a consortium of private companies, including Aker Solutions and Principle Power, have submitted a lease application to advance the first commercial-scale project for floating offshore wind in the United States.
Natural gas projects will receive a significant investment boost over the coming years.