- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- INEOS to make mega-investment in the port of Antwerp
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
Total has launched a battery-based energy storage project in Mardyck, at the Flanders Center, in Dunkirk’s port district.
Costain, the smart infrastructure solutions company, has won the next phase of work providing technical consultancy services to Pale Blue Dot Energy to deliver what could be the UK’s first carbon capture and storage project and part of helping the energy and transport industries meet the Scottish and UK Government net zero carbon emissions targets.
The first of two offshore substations for the SeaMade offshore wind farm left the construction yard in Hoboken for its final destination in the Belgian North Sea.
RWE Renewables and Saitec Offshore Technologies have joined forces to test new ways to affordably install and operate offshore wind farms in deep waters.
Renewable energy investment company, Thrive Renewables, has announced plans to invest up to £6.5 million in the UK’s first geothermal power plant being developed by Geothermal Engineering Ltd.
Worcester Bosch has officially revealed its new and unique boiler prototype, which can run on 100% hydrogen gas.
Royal Mail Group, the owner of one of Europe’s largest fleets, has signed a deal with EDF in the UK, the UK’s leading low carbon energy producer, to deliver electric vehicle infrastructure.