- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Total has launched a battery-based energy storage project in Mardyck, at the Flanders Center, in Dunkirk’s port district.
Costain, the smart infrastructure solutions company, has won the next phase of work providing technical consultancy services to Pale Blue Dot Energy to deliver what could be the UK’s first carbon capture and storage project and part of helping the energy and transport industries meet the Scottish and UK Government net zero carbon emissions targets.
The first of two offshore substations for the SeaMade offshore wind farm left the construction yard in Hoboken for its final destination in the Belgian North Sea.
RWE Renewables and Saitec Offshore Technologies have joined forces to test new ways to affordably install and operate offshore wind farms in deep waters.
Renewable energy investment company, Thrive Renewables, has announced plans to invest up to £6.5 million in the UK’s first geothermal power plant being developed by Geothermal Engineering Ltd.
Worcester Bosch has officially revealed its new and unique boiler prototype, which can run on 100% hydrogen gas.
Royal Mail Group, the owner of one of Europe’s largest fleets, has signed a deal with EDF in the UK, the UK’s leading low carbon energy producer, to deliver electric vehicle infrastructure.