- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
RWE Renewables and Saitec Offshore Technologies have joined forces to test new ways to affordably install and operate offshore wind farms in deep waters.
Renewable energy investment company, Thrive Renewables, has announced plans to invest up to £6.5 million in the UK’s first geothermal power plant being developed by Geothermal Engineering Ltd.
Worcester Bosch has officially revealed its new and unique boiler prototype, which can run on 100% hydrogen gas.
Royal Mail Group, the owner of one of Europe’s largest fleets, has signed a deal with EDF in the UK, the UK’s leading low carbon energy producer, to deliver electric vehicle infrastructure.
The reliable and efficient power distribution network is an important building block in the construction of Europe’s largest and most advanced lithium-ion battery factory, to be built by Northvolt in Skellefteå in northern Sweden.
Norway’s prime minister Erna Solberg will perform the official opening of the Johan Sverdrup field centre today, and the Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Sylvi Listhaug, will also attend the opening.
Severn Glocon Group has announced a multi-million pound investment from energy investor Blue Water Energy.