- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
CEOs and directors from 32 of the country’s leading energy and utilities employers have launched a sector inclusion commitment to attract more diverse and inclusive talent into the industry, thereby reflecting the communities they serve.
Rolls-Royce has completed the installation and the commissioning of the new digital instrumentation and control systems during outages in 2016-2018.
Veolia Australia & New Zealand has been selected to operate and maintain the first Energy Recovery facility in the country: the Kwinana Project.
Fluor Corporation has announced that Lisa Davies, project engineering manager, was named a Global Energy Awards Rising Star finalist by S&P Global Platts.
Northern California energy authority RCEA and a consortium of private companies, including Aker Solutions and Principle Power, have submitted a lease application to advance the first commercial-scale project for floating offshore wind in the United States.
Natural gas projects will receive a significant investment boost over the coming years.
Ingeteam, an independent global supplier of electrical conversion and turbine control equipment, has announced that a recent in-house research and development study allowed them to work out the optimal electrical power conversion designs for offshore wind turbines up to 15 MW.
SNC-Lavalin and ABB have announced the formation of Linxon, a new joint-venture for the execution of turnkey electrical AC substation projects.