- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Lightsource and BP have announced that they have agreed to form a strategic partnership, bringing Lightsource’s solar development and management expertise together with BP’s global scale, relationships and trading capabilities to drive further growth across the world.
CIMIC Group company UGL has been selected as preferred Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractor by Genex Power (Genex) to deliver the 270MW solar farm project, as part of the Kidston Stage Two works in North Queensland.
Siemens has signed contracts with the state-owned utility General Electricity Company of Libya to expand Libya’s power generation capacity by approximately 1.3 gigawatts (GW).
While most energy companies are turning to the Internet of Things (IoT) to help them meet growing demands for power and operate with greater efficiency, too many lack the security procedures to successfully deploy IoT solutions.
Exxon Mobil Corporation’s board of directors has elected Neil Chapman to the position of senior vice president and member of the corporation’s management committee.
On the last day of the WindEurope Conference & Exhibition in Amsterdam, which brought together over 8000 delegates from 400 firms in 50 countries, representatives of Bilbao Exhibition Centre took up the baton as the hosts of the next edition in April 2019.
Balfour Beatty has launched the latest of its Public Policy papers, “Building Nuclear Skills: A workforce for the future” focusing on the challenges in building the civil nuclear skills base and presenting solutions for both Government and Contractor alike.
Phones, laptops, electric cars – batteries are everywhere. And to meet the expectations of today’s consumers, these batteries are increasingly lighter, more powerful and designed to last longer. Currently the core technology for these applications is lithium ion batteries.