- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Specialist multi-utility and civil engineering company, blu-3 has been awarded a third phase of works as part of one of Ireland’s largest construction projects to build a new data centre for a global social media organisation.
BRE and the International WELL Building Institute has released a new, improved briefing paper that outlines how projects may achieve both a certified BREEAM rating and WELL Certification.
Loaded on the barge for special cargo transport, the last delivery of steel gates constructed in order to save Venice from floodings was carried out from Brodosplit Shipyard.
Carillion plc provides an update on discussions with its creditors, disposals and new contract wins.
Caterpillar has launched a new Cat® Connect Service offering for Electric Power customers.
Cortec® Corporation is now certified to use CE marking on six Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ products for the protection and repair of concrete structures: MCI® CorrVerter®, MCI®-2018, MCI®-2019, MCI®-2021, MCI® Architectural Coating, and MCI® Wall Defense.