- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Cavipor® FTX 1 combines the advantages of a mineral-based insulation material with the simple, safe and clean processing of a foam system.
BASF has launched its Global Virtual Design and Construction Resource Centre.
Bechtel, a global leader in project management, engineering, procurement and construction, has been selected by WSA Co as its Delivery Partner and Project Manager (Definition) for the Western Sydney Airport.
Belfast Harbour has submitted a planning application for the development of six new purpose-built film and television studios, a project that represents an investment of £45 million and will generate 250 construction jobs and around 1,000 creative industry jobs.
BESIX and Sia Rere Būve will design and build the Rail Baltica Central Station project in Riga, Latvia, including the new central station building as well as a major railway bridge on the Daugava river, the railway embankments and track works.
Proposals for the redevelopment of Alexander have been approved, marking a major milestone in the preparations for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Planning permission has been granted for Birmingham’s first ‘super slender’ tower and the UK’s first habitable ‘super slender’ structure.