- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Royal BAM Group NV will change the top structure of the company in the first quarter of 2019.
The consortium consisting of BAM-PGGM and HABAU has reached financial close on the Availability Model A10/A24 AS Neuruppin to AD Pankow in Germany. The construction volume is €650 million.
In 2019 Royal BAM Group NV turns 150.
citydev.brussels, the public body responsible for the urban development of the Brussels-Capital Region, has awarded BAM the contracts for two new projects in the Brussels borough of Anderlecht.
The City of Copenhagen has commissioned BAM Danmark to design and build a community school with sports hall and swimming pool in the Arena Quarter in Ørestad.