- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Balfour Beatty has secured a £25.7 million contract to renovate the historic Union Terrace Gardens in Aberdeen on behalf of Aberdeen City Council.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Government is set to reform the Apprenticeship Levy, Balfour Beatty today publishes its latest paper “Building the future: Reshaping the Apprenticeship Levy”.
Balfour Beatty has been contracted by NP International (NPI) to build the 1.3-million-square-foot, mixed-use Gables Station development located in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has uncovered a significant archaeological find on its A9/A85 Perth Transport Futures project for Perth and Kinross Council.
Balfour Beatty, has announced its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded the ‘Tuen Mun-Chek Lap Kok Link – Northern Connection Tunnel Buildings, Electrical and Mechanical Works’ contract worth HK$2.6 billion for the Highways Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has officially opened its major A21 upgrade project for Highways England.
Balfour Beatty’s M3 project in Surrey and Hampshire has become the latest road in the UK to be upgraded to a smart motorway.
Royal BAM Group’s Irish operating company has acquired a non-controlling share in leading modular homes provider Modern Homes Ireland.