- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has announced its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon construction, has been awarded a SD$253 million data centre contract in Singapore for Global Switch, a leading owner, operator and developer of large-scale, carrier and cloud neutral, multi-tenanted data centres across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Balfour Beatty announces its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded the Homantin luxury residential project by Gold Topmont Limited.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has recently announced that a subsidiary of its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded an HK$4bn construction contract for a large scale residential development, ‘Lohas Park Package 9’, by Wheelock and Company Limited.
Balfour Beatty has continued its commitment to raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing in construction, through its sponsorship of an event for its Sellafield workforce.
£490 million contract to deliver an Advanced Manufacturing Centre on behalf of the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation.
Balfour Beatty Living Places has been awarded a £34 million, one-year extension for its Warwickshire Highways Maintenance Contract by Coventry City Council, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and Warwickshire County Council.
Universities in the UK have a vital role in addressing critical skills shortages and unlocking economic growth and productivity; however, while the UK currently has record numbers of students – 1.7million young people in full time higher education – universities will have to adapt if they are to thrive.
Balfour Beatty has been recognised for its commitment to sustainability, securing seven awards at the prestigious Green Apple Awards at The Houses of Parliament and an additional prize for Construction Project of The Year at the Construction, Quarry and Recycling awards in Northern Ireland.