- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has recently announced that a subsidiary of its 50:50 Far East joint venture, Gammon Construction, has been awarded an HK$4bn construction contract for a large scale residential development, ‘Lohas Park Package 9’, by Wheelock and Company Limited.
Balfour Beatty has continued its commitment to raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing in construction, through its sponsorship of an event for its Sellafield workforce.
£490 million contract to deliver an Advanced Manufacturing Centre on behalf of the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation.
Balfour Beatty Living Places has been awarded a £34 million, one-year extension for its Warwickshire Highways Maintenance Contract by Coventry City Council, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and Warwickshire County Council.
Universities in the UK have a vital role in addressing critical skills shortages and unlocking economic growth and productivity; however, while the UK currently has record numbers of students – 1.7million young people in full time higher education – universities will have to adapt if they are to thrive.
Balfour Beatty has been recognised for its commitment to sustainability, securing seven awards at the prestigious Green Apple Awards at The Houses of Parliament and an additional prize for Construction Project of The Year at the Construction, Quarry and Recycling awards in Northern Ireland.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded the £267 million Midland Metropolitan Hospital contract on behalf of Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
Balfour Beatty has secured a £25.7 million contract to renovate the historic Union Terrace Gardens in Aberdeen on behalf of Aberdeen City Council.