- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Anbang Insurance Group has announced the continuation of restoration efforts at Waldorf Astoria New York, as the iconic hotel enters its second phase of construction.
Wates Construction has signed a £31.6 million deal to build Regal (West Point) Ltd’s second residential building at The Bank development in Birmingham city centre.
The Wates Group has committed to eliminating waste and carbon from its operations by 2025, well ahead of the Government’s own environmental targets.
After two years of extensive discussions with Norwich City Council, including consultation and exhibitions with the local community, housebuilder Weston Homes, in conjunction with landowner and retail expert Columbia Threadneedle, have now formally submitted a hybrid planning application for the regeneration of Anglia Square, currently a substantial under-occupied and underutilised north Norwich site.
An application to build a 140-metre observation wheel and visitor attraction on land at Spillers Quay in Newcastle has been granted planning permission.
Willmott Dixon has built nearly 50,000 homes over the past four decades, but none have been specially designed to house four legged big cats more synonymous with roaming the African plains.
Willmott Dixon Interiors is furthering its track-record for transforming the inside of iconic London buildings with its appointment by the National Gallery to update key areas of the museum’s interior.
Willmott Dixon has added to its extensive track-record of education projects in Birmingham by being awarded the £19 million contract to deliver a new three storey secondary academy school in Yardley Wood.