- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Panamanian President, Laurentino Cortizo, and Panama Canal Administrator, Jorge Quijano, have unveiled the Atlantic Bridge in Colón.
VINCI Construction, through its subsidiary Freyssinet, is launching Concreative, a new company focused on 3D printing of high-performance concrete. The company offers a fully integrated service, from design to on-site installation.
A multi-million-pound redevelopment of one of the largest independent schools in the UK has been completed by VINCI Construction UK, delivering state-of-the-art facilities for students in Macclesfield.
One of the city’s most historically significant buildings will begin its first major restoration and redevelopment in over 60 years with the council’s Executive agreeing back in February, that the Guildhall would undergo vital restoration and redevelopment.
The Link Alliance, which includes VINCI Construction subsidiaries and several esteemed partners, has signed the Design-Construction Alliance contract for Package 3 of the City Rail Link project in New Zealand.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets has signed a contract with the Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority to design and build the Bakheng water treatment plant in the northern outskirts of the Cambodian capital.
VINCI Energies, via its subsidiary Eitech, has signed a contract with NCC Sverige AB regarding responsibility for all technical installations to the partial project E02 Central Station in Gothenburg.
VINCI has announced the launch of ‘Give me 5’, an ambitious scheme designed to combat inequality.